• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Elections

Guy Blackmon

I posted this in the Members section and would like to re post this here.

Hey Folks!

An email blast went out today announcing the formation of an Election Committee for the upcoming Elections of the UAMCC. If you did not get it, here's what came out (In Blue)

Greetings, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

First thing, it is now time to set a Nomination Committee, we need a couple members to step forward. John Orr will set on the Committee to assist, but not to lead. That is why we need a few members to step up. Now is the time. If you are a member in good standing you are eligible to serve.

Secondly, we can start taking nominations for the BOD. The Nomination Committee can compile these nominees as the names come in.

Thirdly, we will have an election of the new BOD on or before the end of the year.

Just a few quick reminders. You must be a member in good standing to participate in the nominating, be nominated or be elected.

John Orr and I are willing to serve one more ( 1yr ) term to make the transition to the new BOD happen smoothly.

Positions up for nomination are: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasure, and 5 member at large seats. 2 seats at large will be taken by the past president and past treasurer which means only 3 seats at large are available.

It is now time to walk the walk. Many members have been vocal and it is time to step up, go for it, make it happen and do your part in moving this ORG forward.

Remember this is an Organization for contractors by contractors and to succeed we all need your help and input.

This is all I have to say about it right now. Please feel free to pass this info on to any member who might have missed this message.

Please feel free to PM, email or call anyone of the current BOD members if you have comments or are willing to step up and be on the committee.

Thank You very much,

Michael Tessaro

As soon as I saw this I called and asked the Directors if I could head this up and they agreed.

I am asking for a little assistance with this. Just need a couple of guys or gals to help out if needed. Please PM, email, or call me if you are interested.

Also do the same as above if you are interested in running for a Director position or would like to nominate someone.

Oh yea, seems Membership dues are past due (even mine) those need to be renewed ASAP for your vote to count. Members renewing $149.00 New Members $249.00. I have been told that there will be a 30 day "Grace" period for dues but we should really try to get these in earlier if possible. Again if dues are not up to date, your vote will not count.

This is a very important juncture for the UAMCC, and I hope to see a renewed spirit in this Org. The possibilities are truly endless.

Any questions? Lets talk!!!