• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Members....Welcome!!!

Guy Blackmon

Please welcome our newest Member.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator Clean and Green Solutions Kingwood/Humble/Houston, TX

Welcome and glad to have you as a Member!

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Welcome guys. I also think I read you may be running for BOD. All we all ask is do the best you can, a good job and good luck to you!!!

WELCOME

Guy Blackmon

Kemp Normand, Niceville Fla.

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
He must not be - I can't find him in the control panel to make sure he's set up right - he's just not in there.....

Beth

He hangs out in bbs , doesn't post much.

He's a past Pwna president 1996 I believe.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Michael Oconnell, Louisville, KY

Welcome Michael, and glad to have you as a Member!

Welcome Mr da son.

I think Michaels father if my memories serves me right is the states da or city.

We have a major political family in our org now.

I didn't ask him to join us because of that, it's because I believe he's a great person. I had the pleasure of his hospitality in ky during Russ Johnson event. Great person with a good family.

Welcome to the Uamcc

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Blaine Krugerud, Ham Lake, MN

Welcome Blaine Glad To Have You As A Member!

Blaine welcome buddy, it's simple that Blaine is the fleet wash master. His families co is large in the st Paul area and Blaine understands cwa. We need people with his experience.

Washed over a million trucks

Welcome Blaine

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Kemp Normand, Niceville Fla.

Kemp the brain of the bod, kemp with a masters will help us take this org to a professional level.

Kemp I asked you to join us because your a honest level headed fair man. I knew that meeting you at the Phoenix round table 2008

You have also been a success in your business career leaping into biz full time.

Glad to have you giving it a run.