• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Logo Changes

Beth Borrego

Those of us who are members, ho may have the logo printed on materials, might appreciate leaving the logo ALONE. The logo has already changed once. It's not something that needs frequent changing. Let the brand have time to grow.

Beth

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I think (and it's an opinion only of course) the Logo and the contractors for contractors slogan should be remove. You can use the old logo for a year or so because it's not going to hurt your marketing materials...I did just that when I just had thousands of estimates made up and the old logo was used because the new Logo was not out yet..

This org. Needs a whole new face lift..all across the board... For exactly that Branding purposes and I would put that pretty high on the list for next years projects.

You want change?? A facelift could only help.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Those of us who are members, ho may have the logo printed on materials, might appreciate leaving the logo ALONE. The logo has already changed once. It's not something that needs frequent changing. Let the brand have time to grow.

Beth

I think its low priority for sure over day to day functions that need to be in place.

If the members want a change now would be good because we only have a couple.

If we wait the reasons you give would be a larger problem.

Will have a poll for members with choices. If the members want change then they will vote a new one in.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
IMHO, any change should be subtle. Though I must admit, our logo always reminded me of Russia or a some European Workers Party. Just my opinion.

iirc, Someone was working on a modification. Trevor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff LeCours

IMHO, any change should be subtle. Though I must admit, our logo always reminded me of Russia or a some European Workers Party. Just my opinion.

Anyone hear from Trevor, he lives in my area but I havent heard or seen him in ages

Guy Blackmon

Yes there is more important issues to take care of first, but Logo change is on my top 10 list. Just because there may be a logo change doesn't mean its going to affect Contractors existing Marketing materials.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Looks communist to me also, I never liked it.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Beth Borrego

Ron, it's two people shaking hands - its symbolic of BUSINESS. capitalism at its finest. It's not YOUR logo to change. It belongs to the UAMCC.

Beth

Guy Blackmon

Whoa Beth easy. Not taking up for Ron here but, he never said it was his logo. I just think we need a revamp to make it more dynamic, up to date and progressive.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, it's two people shaking hands - its symbolic of BUSINESS. capitalism at its finest. It's not YOUR logo to change. It belongs to the UAMCC.

Beth

Its may not be mine, it still stinks. Relax Cowboy we are not in charge of anything yet.

When its time we will sit down and discuss this like we are here. I'm sure some will be passionate about leaving and others will want it changed.

Its all up to Members Beth, you don't decide if its going to stay the same. It's not yours either!!! It belongs to the UAMCC.

Jeff LeCours

Lets get everyone in office, let them have a chance to start working and then if we have to bash the crud out of Ron we will Ha Ha Ha. Lets just give all this some time to work. There is a ray of light lets just see how things progress

Although I do have about 30 4 & 5 inch UAMCC decals and a 1/2 dozen 12 inch ones. Maybe they will be collectors items someday. Ya thats it, my retirement found when I sell them all for $1000 a piece

Beth Borrego

I just didn't like the communist remark. I found that offensive.
No one mentioned that when the logo was initially unveiled, did they? Or did I miss that thread.....

Beth

Jeff LeCours

No one mentioned that when the logo was initially unveiled, did they? Or did I miss that thread.....

Beth

Heck we barely could get anyone to give suggestions on much of anything. It was weird we would put questions out there and if we were lucky get 2-5 people responding and most were the same people trying to give constructive replies. I hope the new BOD has better luck. Participation from members is going to be key to the UAMCC's success

Guy Blackmon

Beth

It was an observation or opinion that started with John Orr and then Ron chimed in. Offensive??? Come on Beth that's pretty Hyper-Sensitive and a tad over Dramatic don't you think?