• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Slogan changes

Ken Fenner

Ron, how are things going? Don't know when you folks have board conference calls but we have had 4 Mondays in January already. Just curious if a game plan has been outlined? 'Communication in 2012' would be an excellent byline.

Guy Blackmon

UAMCC....The Professionals Choice.

UAMCC.... Leading, From Experience.

UAMCC.... Leadership, Experience, Education...Contractors Leading The Way.

UAMCC.... Contractors Leading The Way.

UAMCC.... Knowledge, Education, Experience...The Professional Choice.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, how are things going? Don't know when you folks have board conference calls but we have had 4 Mondays in January already. Just curious if a game plan has been outlined? 'Communication in 2012' would be an excellent byline.

Actually ken officially turned over on 16th we met three days after that.

Having a lawyer look over the entity while we piece back administrative things.

Getting the org removed off the napkin onto a contact data base. Hopefully clouded, ken can you access the member list in the website? This would help a bunch.

I hope you realize we are not starting from where you did, pretty close from what we can see.

I think will be ready to adsorb other orgs in a few months.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

Love # 2 and 3 Guy.

Chris Apple

I'm not sure... I'm not feeling the contractor lines.

Of course, I haven't thought of anything better yet.

Do we want to position the org to speak directly to the cleaning contractor, or do we want to position it to speak more to the contractors potential customer? And through that speak to the contractor.

Does that make sense?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Guy Blackmon

Do we want to position the org to speak directly to the cleaning contractor, or do we want to position it to speak more to the contractors potential customer? And through that speak to the contractor.

Why couldn't it be both ways? Or why not have a slogan for the Contractor, and a slogan for the Customer side.

Actually I love the "By Contractor, For Contractor" slogan, but it seems that is played out at least in the eyes of the long time Contractors.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

No outline yet Ken, how many user did you guys have in a single day? what's the record i want to break it

Ken Fenner

No outline yet Ken, how many user did you guys have in a single day? what's the record i want to break it

Ron, you may have to verify some of thee numbers. I know when we held the Charter member event sign up we had 17 attempts to buy the first ten slots within about 15 minutes. I think we signed around 20 our first day at the Albany event. I was working the computers that day and it seemed like 50 because the PayPal signup had a glitch. After I left, the momentum stayed strong. I want to say 175 contractor members and give or take 8 distributors in less than six months. Maybe Carlos can jump in with the real numbers.

Here's my challenge, Ron. 200 members in 6 months. I will promise you in print, if you pull it off, I will be #201.