• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Help Carlos David Vicars anyone that might know where a sigle Digital Copy of member packets are?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Please help me locate this so I do not have to recreate everything.

Thanks in Advance if you have or know where this is?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
If you know of UAMCC property that would be useful to the in-coming BOD please post it.

We will have John issue shipping to round anything up?

David Vicars

Ron, I don't have the info needed. I mailed all member packet info I had to Randy B.

I do have a bunch of BOD biz cards with my name on them. You can have them and write your cell number and name on them. LOL

Randy Borio

Ron I've got the new member packets. There really isn't much in them that's of any vale except maybe the stickers, and the membership certificates. The benefit sheet is probably useless. I will be glad to send them to whoever will be sending them out our just send them to you since the certificates have a spot for the president to sign them. Let me know.

Carlos Gonzales

Ron...just emailed you the packet as the file is too large to add as an attachment. A welcome aboard letter was included in the packet. Prior to send this out I sent the new member a email welcoming them aboard.

Also included in the packet was the membership cert.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron...just emailed you the packet as the file is too large to add as an attachment. A welcome aboard letter was included in the packet. Prior to send this out I sent the new member a email welcoming them aboard.

Also included in the packet was the membership cert.

Thanks I appreciate the help

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Carlos
46be51d6-9b6a-1a41.jpg
46be51d6-9b78-e5f8.jpg

Don't anyone get excited

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
46be51d6-9e19-e4a1.jpg

Too loud

It's not to loud, it's not loud enough. How about some red and and blue. The grey is so dull.

How about some tools or equipment from different cleaning trades.

Maybe take out the handshake and put in the American Flag.

Rob Huffman

I was at an occupy event. Of course it was just us munchkins looking for the wizard. Hey, that kind of sounds familiar?

Tim, be safe out there brother. I am hearing the weather is bad in your parts.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
48c99fa9-b0ed-f58a.jpg

I do like that one, maybe a chrome logo black shiny certified.