• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Would you like to come to NOLA 2012 for FREE?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Thad excellent event. Everything you said it would be.. It was. I just got off the phone tonight with a good friend who asked how it was and how did I like the old world atmosphere because they love it.. I had one big complaint.. I didn't stay long enough..lol

Hey where's Charlie S. The Board of Director for the UAMCC.. Hey Charlie if you see this post it was nice meeting ya. Did you ever make it to Mike T's room with the monster balcony that was a front row to that wild parade? That was the way to end a great time.. Errr but of course my wife and I left later and went down to Emerils for some Duck.. Then after that I wanted to look for you and Chris from WCR who was heading down to Bourben street, to buy a few rounds and talk shop after I brought my wife back to the hotel but like of course I didn't have either of you guys cell numbers and I text a couple of guys who didn't have them either..

Probably for the better because at that point I was feeling...pretty good with the homemade southern spirits.
Anyway maybe will hook up in Albany.. I'm expecting a story to come out soon that's good but I'm sure there will be questions... and if we hook up in Albany it will be interesting to talk about it And also it will interesting on hearing your idea's and thoughts about the UAMCC's future.
Anyway nice meeting ya.