• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Systems Certification School - read an article by Allison Hester

Homer

Read the latest article by Allison Hester about EnviroSpec's Systems Certification School. Our first schools date back as far as 1985 and are still going strong today.

Education is everything. We encourage you to take advantage of every boot-camp, school and round table available to you. We firmly believe that regardless of your level of expertise that everyone has something to offer that will help your business. I have been doing this since 1972 and every class brings with it new information, techniques and ideas that keep us fresh and excited. Most of the new products that we bring to the market are a result of a class discussion.

While most classes in the industry are aimed at washing techniques, business operation, selling, employees, etc. the EnviroSpec schools are pointed toward understanding your equipment. These are 'ground floor' classes that take you from equipment design and walk you through the most technical problems you will ever encounter with equipment.

As I have always said - if you have to rely on a pressure washer distributor to keep you in business they you are already out of business. You just haven't realized it yet!

Here is Allison's article.

http://www.envirospec.com/school/enviro2.pdf

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Nice seminar John , has anyone told you about facebook?

You really should post about the school there. Just talked to three guys in ga looking for this training.

I completely forgot your back training. Good luck

The Facebook that's most popular is a closed group, I'm sure if you request they will accept you. About 1000 active

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute