• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Quebec, Canada...

Stephane Gamelin

Hi guys,

Some of you may already know me from other forums (PWI/TGS)...

I'm Stephane, the owner-operator of Entretien S.G. a company that specialize in Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in Eastern Quebec, Canada. I started my second year in the business in January, for now the business is still pretty small with about 75 accounts to service per year but I'm looking to become the KEC leader in my area. I joined this BBS and the others because I'm always looking for advice, other ways and experience from others that would help me become more efficient on every aspect of the business. I'm also looking at adding other pressure washing services to my business in order to diversify a little bit!

Anyhow, it will be a pleasure to talk with you guys...

Have a good day!

Stephane Gamelin

Thanks Ron, Rob and Doug!

Like I was saying some of you already know me from the PWI and TGS BBS! Maybe at some point in time when my business has grown enough and permits me to show-up to one of the many convention we'll meet in person!

By the way I wanted to thank you Ron for the call 2 weeks ago, it caught me a little bit by surprise but I was very pleased to have a chat with you! Like I was saying above one day we'll meet in person and possibly continue this discussion we were having about a possible org in Canada...