• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Newbe here...

scrubbudsllc

Hey guys! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Phil and I am partial owner and operator of Scrub Buds, LLC - "Your Power Wash Buddies". I have been keeping up with many posts on this forum, but just now able to contribute. We are based out of Southern Maryland... Glad to be here!!

scrubbudsllc

Hi Doug, I just started so it is too early for me to say. I service residential and commercial. So far we are working on a contract with Friendly's in Baltimore and we are networked with Wendy's, Taco Bell/KFC, and Baskin Robins. Hopefully we can start off right and obtain a contract with the franchisers. How is business in Texas? I have been searching for some help with roof cleaning. I am trying to find a cost effective way to apply roof wash on a roof. I am running straight power washing and do not run equipment soft enough to handle roofs. I am good to go on a light rinse; however, I am unsure of the best way to apply the chemicals. Any advice would be helpful.

scrubbudsllc

Hi Tim, I sure will stop by if I am in the area. I see that most of the power washing contractors specialize in roof washing. How is business out there in Western Maryland?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hi Doug, I just started so it is too early for me to say. I service residential and commercial. So far we are working on a contract with Friendly's in Baltimore and we are networked with Wendy's, Taco Bell/KFC, and Baskin Robins. Hopefully we can start off right and obtain a contract with the franchisers. How is business in Texas? I have been searching for some help with roof cleaning. I am trying to find a cost effective way to apply roof wash on a roof. I am running straight power washing and do not run equipment soft enough to handle roofs. I am good to go on a light rinse; however, I am unsure of the best way to apply the chemicals. Any advice would be helpful.

Call me anytime and I will help you. To much to type.