• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pocono Non Pressure Roof Cleaning, LLC

Hank Timmermann

Contributing Member
Hi guys,

Some of you on the east coast might know of me through the web. For those that don't I'm Hank Timmermann and I own both Hank's Property Service and Pocono Non Pressure Roof Cleaning here in Stroudsburg, PA. Under HPS we provide full service lawn care. Late last year we added non pressure roof cleaning to our services. During 2012 the roof cleaning has taken on a life of it's own, which is a good thing, and beyond my expectations. Both companies are small by design and family run. We have completed many residential and commercial roof cleaning work in the short time we have been established.

I'm looking forward to interacting with others members here and if I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask.

Hank

Hank Timmermann

Contributing Member
Brian,

Doing well. Thanks. We've been extremely busy with both roof cleaning and house washing. Everyone is getting ready to open their vacation home/weekend retreat before Memorial Day, which is good for me.

Hank