• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing The Woodlands Texas

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Here are a few pics of a job we completed recently in The Woodlands Texas. We provided our Soft Wash Low Pressure Roof Cleaning and House Service.

Attachments

• Before Power Washing The Woodlands.jpg
    Before Power Washing The Woodlands.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21
  • after the woodlands pressure washing.jpg
    after the woodlands pressure washing.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Before Siding Cleaned The Woodlands TX.jpg
    Before Siding Cleaned The Woodlands TX.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23
  • after siding cleaner the woodlands.jpg
    after siding cleaner the woodlands.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Before Roof Cleaned The Woodlands.jpg
    Before Roof Cleaned The Woodlands.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 18
  • after the woodlands cleaning roof.jpg
    after the woodlands cleaning roof.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22

Jud West

Ron, I agree. Doug has always answered any questions I've had. I wish I had more time to spend on these boards but I have very little free time. However, my family has gone to the beach for the month of June so I may get to spend a little more time joining in on conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Cool Wash Right. Can you give us some more info in your bio or a signature. We want to get to know you too!!