• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Love my PM's

Jeff LeCours

This is why I say I love my Property Managers. but notice the good PM's know the value of maintaining properties and watching out for their HOA's. there's a lot of good PM's out there. They/most all want to set their companies apart from the next, just like we do. So they sell there services and our services on the value of that service.

This was one of a few thank you emails, also got a couple calls and a couple thank you cards. Love my PM's

Jeff,

I hope you and your family had a great holiday ...ours, with the grand
children, was first rate! Thanks for the gift cards, I really do
appreciate doing business with you as well.

We're hoping that 2009 will be a good year for our associations, even
with the market as it is. Our focus with the Boards is that the good
associations will continue to invest in maintaining their property, so
that when the market turns around, they will stand out in the new
environment ... Your power washing program is just one way that
associations / Boards can accomplish this goal.

Thanks again for all you do for XXXXXX XXXX associations and thanks again for the gift cards.

Jeff LeCours

This PM several times my bids have been higher and he still pushes the HOA's to us, for the service. Consistant and persistance pays off with PM's. Offer a good service you get good customers

Carlos Gonzales

This PM several times my bids have been higher and he still pushes the HOA's to us, for the service. Consistant and persistance pays off with PM's. Offer a good service you get good customers

Thats the name of the game...oh...and being HONEST is good also....You 'da man King. Congrats!