• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Im new an want a down Streamer FREEE

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
First five NEW post Win a Down Streamer, Must be a brand new member First time poster today Only.

Please Post if you want the Down Streamers

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Helo, my name is Jose owner of Jose's Jouswashing Service. I have never posted here and am a new mimber. Please send my downstreamer to 845 Kenny Way, Las Vegas. Thank youse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

David Mirshak

Hey Ron I just registered today and this is my first post, thanks for the ds injector. It was great to meet you when you were down here and I thankyou for your help down here in houston

Mike Garza

Hello my name is Mike Garza from Pearland,TX I also just registered today,thanks Ron and Doug I was also in attendance when you were in Houston. Thanks for all that you guys do!

Gearold White

Hey guys I am new to the forum and whether I get a free down streamer or not I am glad to be here and look forward to being a part of the team. But I will take my free pressure washing skid now.

John Burdine Jr

Contributing Member
Hey guys, I just signed up here. Looking forward to learning a bunch on this forum. I'm outa Ames Iowa and I'm doing my cleaning with the help of my family (wife Neva, brother Jason, dad John Sr and mom Diane).

William Davis

Hey guys I am new to the forum and whether I get a free down streamer or not I am glad to be here and look forward to being a part of the team. But I will take my free pressure washing skid now.

A Skid as well!!!! WOW!!!! Where has this place been all my life... Sign me up for a streamer (IF I am not too late)

William Davis
SparkleBlast
832-722-8428

"The SPARKLE is in the BLAST"

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hey guys I will need to gather address for delivery. I will have shaye contact you guys.

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
photo.jpgHi guys, This is Shaye Ron's assistant. Here are the Down Streamers. I will be sending the winners the down streamers out on Monday. Thanks, Shaye