• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey Everyone!

KC_Brasher

hey guys i'm new to this whole industry and im really interested in starting my own business here in central florida. my name is K.C. Brasher, the name ive thought of for the company is Central Florida Pressure Cleaning, havent really seen any companies out there with that name so hopefully its not already taken. id really like to try and get together with a company around here to shadow and see what the business is really all about. also, i dont have anything started yet so any suggestions for the wash rig would be greatly appreciated. id like to keep the weight down due to the fact that i drive a 2011 Ford Ranger 5-Spd. i just want to thank everyone for all the advice in advanced. -K.C.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Have you done some research to see A) who your competition is, how much competition you have and maybe what they are charging. Central Florida is pretty stiff w competition

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
hey guys i'm new to this whole industry and im really interested in starting my own business here in central florida. my name is K.C. Brasher, the name ive thought of for the company is Central Florida Pressure Cleaning, havent really seen any companies out there with that name so hopefully its not already taken. id really like to try and get together with a company around here to shadow and see what the business is really all about. also, i dont have anything started yet so any suggestions for the wash rig would be greatly appreciated. id like to keep the weight down due to the fact that i drive a 2011 Ford Ranger 5-Spd. i just want to thank everyone for all the advice in advanced. -K.C.

Welcome to the group, the UAMCC is Starting a Mentor program. Call any of us for help, or ask here

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hey guys! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Igor and I am an owner - operator of a "Dirt Fighter" - Pressure washing and roof cleaning services. I have been keeping up with many posts on this forum, but just now able to contribute. We are based out of Southern California - San Diego... Glad to be here!!
Regards,
Igor

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome to both of you.

KC, we need to know what you are trying to clean to help you get a rig started. If you don't know what you are trying to market than we can work on that instead.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hey guys! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Igor and I am an owner - operator of a "Dirt Fighter" - Pressure washing and roof cleaning services. I have been keeping up with many posts on this forum, but just now able to contribute. We are based out of Southern California - San Diego... Glad to be here!!
Regards,
Igor

Welcome Igor

KC_Brasher

well, id like to target the strip malls and banks since they're pretty abundant around this area. i havent seen much in the way of competition. A Lot of businesses that serve this area arnt really based out of lakeland like I am, none that ive seen personally or online anyways. I havent done any research to see what they charge though, i can only imagine that they charge the cutomer more due to the longer drive. how would i go about getting into the Mentoring program, it sounds really interesting.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Well, a hot concrete rig is not my specialty, but we should be able to have another here pick you up with some good build specs. I am informing the BOD now that you need a mentor. Give us a few days past the weekend to get ahold of you. (may be sooner)

This is good thinking. Store fronts and flat commercial work can be good repeat business helping secure your companies future by not constantly needing new sales to roll the trucks out. Of course you will need new sales to grow and keep pace, but way easier than a one time service or every few years service. Sounds like restaurant areas will fit your plan as well.

Have you considered windows?

KC_Brasher

ok i really appreciate that! if you need to get a hold of me you can call my cell phone anytime after 5 PM EST. 813.210.1294

that is what i was hoping for, but no i havent. whats the process for windows? i imagine you cant use a full power unit?

William Davis

Hello everyone,

I'm the proud owner of SPARKLEBLAST located in SE Houston. I'm also new to the industry as far as Residential and Commercial work. I got broken in power washing Nuclear facilities so I do know a thing or two about powerwashing and drain cleaning in general. My customers are very happy with my attention to detail and going that extra step to make them happy. And above all the honesty I convey to them. I would rather lose one customer from an honest assessment than a hundred from inflating truths just to make quick buck. Remember "God is watching so why not put on a good show". My business as of now is small, but I have faith it will grow in time.

The Sparkle is in the Blast
William Davis (Dave)
832-722-8428

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Regards,
Igor
Hey Dirt Fighter

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
well, id like to target the strip malls and banks since they're pretty abundant around this area. i havent seen much in the way of competition. A Lot of businesses that serve this area arnt really based out of lakeland like I am, none that ive seen personally or online anyways. I havent done any research to see what they charge though, i can only imagine that they charge the cutomer more due to the longer drive. how would i go about getting into the Mentoring program, it sounds really interesting.

Call or text me at 281.883.8470 anytime KC.