• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey Ya'll

Joseph Rogers

I'm Joseph Rogers, of Quest Floor Care, LLC. Been in business for myself cleaning carpet, tile and grout, upholstery, and leather for 5 months, tomorrow. Expanding into pressure washing looks interesting, and I'm doing some research. Done a lot of looking at Karcher.com and pressurewashersdirect.com to learn about what's available.

I did some work to get me by a few months back and learned the basics (2 weeks worth of work) with a local guy back in December. Found it to be interesting. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome Joe. Looking forward to hearing about your other cleaning services as well

Doug Rucker Clean and Green Solutions 281.883.8470

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Welcome to the group Joseph, I'm glad you made it. Thank goodness we found you on Facebook. This group is a lot closer than Facebook with much needed knowledge. Everyones here to help.

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227