• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah

Augusto Cordeiro

Hi ! Everyone

My name is Augusto Cordeiro or just "GUS" and I am the owner/operator of All Clean Power Washing LLC. For quite awhile now i been trying to get started on a business on my own, I am tired to work for somebody else (if you know what I mean). Anyway, after a lot of reading and researching on what business I should go for, I decided that power washing would be my best option (since I was a kid I always like to play with squirt guns) now I can get paid to play even better ...lol . I am looking forward to share a lot of information here and also to learn a lot with all the pros. I am new to the business so I am looking for a lot of help. I'm hoping in getting to know some of you over the next few years and to learn from the best!. Again, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and to introduced myself.