• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New in this industry

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
Hello everyone. My name is Rance Tilley and my business name is Paducah Power Washing. We are located in western KY. and we are just 4 months into this new venture. I was laid off several months ago and am trying to get off the unemployment train. We have our business license and insurance. We are currently doing flat surface work and new construction exterior clean-up. We have a 6 GPM @3000 PSI cold water unit and a 3.5 GPM @ 2500 PSI hot water unit. We are trying to get set up to do soft wash on roofs and houses. We have alot to learn but we'll get there. We offer each customer a satisfaction guarantee and follow up on every job. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards and I believe that is going to be key in the success of our business. We are looking forward to being a leader in the industry in our region.

P.S. : Advice Welcome

Thanks, Rance Tilley

Paducah Power Washing

starbrite

My advice and it may be mine only but,,, keep doing what you do well flat work and const. clean up and grow your business with that. When the time comes to start expanding, add a new service. The trick is to grow steadily but slowly if that makes sense. Take it from someone who grew waaaaayyyyy too fast. You'll thank me later