• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Show us your F9 BARC pics!

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
Heres ours. This is a test area demo. You can see in the middle of the rust.

Attachments

• Rust removal F9 Vegas Pressure Wash 702-994-3705 Las Vegas, NV.jpg
    Rust removal F9 Vegas Pressure Wash 702-994-3705 Las Vegas, NV.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 40

David Besse

I was finally able to use F9 BARC on a residential job last week here in South Tampa, FL. Irrigation rust removal as you can see.. over all, it's DEF a great product!

bill04.jpgbill05.jpgbill06.jpgbill07.jpg

Last edited:

Vic Irish

The rust under the window came off nicely. Looks like it didn't have any effect on the foliage in front of it, either.
The walkway - was that rust? How much of the precleaning look was removed because of the F9? Would it have gotten just as clean with just a power wash?
What else does the F9 help with? I just got some to try on windows.
May even try it on my Leatherman knife to see if it will take the rust off...
Thank you for sharing, David and everyone in here, for that matter!
I'm hoping one day I will be able to contribute in here, also ;-)
Still learning,
vic

I was finally able to use F9 BARC on a residential job last week here in South Tampa, FL. Irrigation rust removal as you can see.. over all, it's DEF a great product!

View attachment 4137View attachment 4138View attachment 4139View attachment 4140

David Besse

Hello Vic!

As for the walkway.. yes, def well rust water stain. I did pre-clean the pavers and front door steps first with a surface cleaner to remove all the grime and algae that were present. After appling the F9, it was a night and day difference!! Your absolutly right tho.. I should have take a 3rd pic right after I'd surface cleaned. But let me also tell you that the owner is a general contractor who builds nothing but $1M+ homes through out south Tampa. He's tried a hand full of other rust removal product and was amazed by the F9!! He actually told me to first try it on his pavers and the rust stain near the front door step. If it worked, then I got his approval to continue with the cleaning of the whole house.

Last edited:

Lee Kendall

RustRemove.jpg Here is one of our rust removal jobs in Ocean Pines using F9.. The cooling system was put in the attic, and sprung a leak and it came out the roof down the siding and onto the lower roof