• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello Everyone

Scott Simpson

Hello, I am just getting into the pressure washing business. I have been doing technical sales, service, support, and integration for the same company for 17 years and am looking for something different. I have always enjoyed pressure washing because of the feeling of satisfaction when you get finished and see the difference you have made. I am doing this part time now starting with residential jobs now and trying to learn the ropes. I am offering driveway, patio, deck, sidewalk, vinyl siding at the moment. I would really like to get into the commercial arena in a year or two and do this full time. Just tired of working for someone else. I have just searched this forum for a short while and have already found loads of useful info. I look forward to connecting with all the members here!
Thanks,
Scott Simpson
Simpson Pressure Washing
www.simpsonpw.com
www.facebook.com/simpsonpressurewashing
scott@simpsonpw.com

Guy Blackmon

Scott, welcome Buddy!!

I found myself in the same spot you are in 6yrs ago. Stay where you are and build your business until you build it to the point of being self sustaining. Then you can step into your business without missing a beat.

I've been a full-time business owner for 2 yrs now and it's the greatest, most satisfying feeling ever.

Good Luck!!!