• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Help with cleaning interior... what surface cleaner?...

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
I'm continuing this discussion from FB. Ron, I was asking about this Taco place here in Nashville. We have been cleaning front entrance, rear entrance, building and patio. We started every 6 months and now we just did it last month when they said they might want to do it every month. When I got the check I told them we could clean their dirty interior floor with a surface cleaner if they wanted. Now I get an email asking us to come do the job again and this time do the interior if the price is right. My question was should I buy a 12" vacuum surface cleaner? I just bought a reclaim vac. Alternatively would you suggest regular surface cleaner and floor squeegees to drain or to berm/vac? Also, you mentioned sharing some secrets! Is this thread a good place for you to share?

All of the concrete together inside and out is about 2100 sq ft of concrete. It is about 50% inside and 50% outside. Thanks

Last edited:

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hey George, I know Ron will get you a better answer but I will chime in.We did a demo today with a 12' and it clean and "sucks" great.The floor is almost instantly dry.Jerry made a little tool that you can attach to your system and do walls,cabinets,tight spaces,corners....I will try to post the photo later.It's priced around $300.Call Jerry and he will hook you up.