• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Kingwood Texas Drain Clearing

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
While on a job recently cleaning a roof house and pool deck in Kingwood Texas we noticed the drains in the pool deck were draining very slow. We mentioned it to the customer and he said he had been trying for years to get the drain cleared and draining properly with know success. We purchased the drain jetting hose from Paul Kassander at powerwashstore.com for a previous drain clearing job and it came in very handy for this one too. Our customers have been loving the fact that we can do this as we have cleared many pool drainage pipes using this. Working with me is Mike Garza a member here at UAMCC as well. If you haven't considered this as an add on business I highly recommend you call Paul or Bill at the powerwashstore and talk to them. It's a great fit for any Pressure Washing contractor.

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Looks great Doug ! I've been thinking to get a sewer hose and nozzles for a while...Do you need a pulse valve installed and foot pedal or you can just change the hose and fire up (once you insert it in a drain) ? Thank you

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
I think those sewer jetters would be good for those gutter drains that get clogged and also for outdoor drains. I have been thinking of getting one for a while. Igor, you have to be careful, I heard of a plumber getting a face full of stuff from the drain. Gotta be safe and have PPE.

Justin Noggle

I bought one for a driveway drain and it's been a great investment. Just bought 50' of jetting hose and the nozzle. Attached it to a regular gun to control on/off. I think a ball valve might be better so you don't get blasted with drain goo so often....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk