• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Slate Roof Cleaning in Lancaster, PA

Eric Seitz

This was a slate roof we cleaned last week in Lancaster, PA. The owners are planning on selling the home and wanted to give it back it's curb appeal without spending thousands of dollars to replace a dirty roof. They were very happy they called us!

Attachments

• Slate roof cleaning Lancaster PA 11-30-12 003.jpg
    Slate roof cleaning Lancaster PA 11-30-12 003.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 44
  • Slate roof cleaning Lancaster PA 11-30-12 007.jpg
    Slate roof cleaning Lancaster PA 11-30-12 007.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 41

Eric Seitz

I use 50/50 sh and water. I try to use a fan tip as much as i can. What i cant get with a fan tip I shoot with a 0020 tip and just go quick as to just wet the slate. If it is dirty you don't get to much run off. I always rinse and vac out my holding tank when I do slate as to get rid of all the soap.