• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof Cleaning Dickinson Texas

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I cleaned this roof in Dickinson Texas yesterday using our Soft Clean non pressure roof cleaning method. The homeowner was going to replace this roof, it is only 10 years old, but now will be able to get another 10-15 years out of it.

Attachments

• before roof cleaning houston.jpg
    before roof cleaning houston.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 49
  • after alvin roof clean.jpg
    after alvin roof clean.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Before Roof cleaning dickinson texas.jpg
    Before Roof cleaning dickinson texas.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 42
  • after roof is cleaned houston.jpg
    after roof is cleaned houston.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 40
  • before roof cleaner houston tx.jpg
    before roof cleaner houston tx.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 37
  • after roof cleaning houston texas.jpg
    after roof cleaning houston texas.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 36

Josh Minx

I cleaned this roof in Dickinson Texas yesterday using our Soft Clean non pressure roof cleaning method. The homeowner was going to replace this roof, it is only 10 years old, but now will be able to get another 10-15 years out of it.

Doug, WOW dude that roof looks new. That has got to be the best before and after roof job I've seen.

Vic Irish

Can you softwash without surfactant?
I'm sure you can with high pressure, right?
Did you use Snot on this job, Doug?
Thanks in advance,
vic

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
I bet your client can breath easier now. Knowing they can hang on to their roof replacement money for a while longer is sure to make them happy. That was some unsightly black stuff on that roof.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Can you softwash without surfactant?
I'm sure you can with high pressure, right?
Did you use Snot on this job, Doug?
Thanks in advance,
vic

You can but its not advised...
Softwashing can't be done w high pressure. It can be done w a pressure washer, but the nozzles you use provide a soft wash and rinse
yes I used Snot

Vic Irish

You can but its not advised...
Softwashing can't be done w high pressure. It can be done w a pressure washer, but the nozzles you use provide a soft wash and rinse
yes I used Snot

Thank you, Doug.
I have a nice long weekend for Presidents Day in February.
Any chance of taking your class then?

Vic Irish

What would it take to get you to bring your class to WA state, Doug? Can I ask locals if they would be interested in your class?
I mean how many students would it take for you come here?
Otherwise, Presidents day is Monday 2/18/13.
I know how much tuition is, but are there any game rooms available to stay in ;-)P?
I hope this class will entiltle me to unlimited questions and answers after I get home.
I mean, I hope I don't wear out my welcome in here, also...
vic

Absolutely......just let me know for sure a couple weeks in advance.