• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Javier Nevarez

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
A big Welcome to Javier Nevarez to the UAMCC forum. Javier is from Amarillo Texas and owns Let IS Shine Pressure Washing.

Javier Nevarez

It's great to see the versatility that this business has to offer from experienced professionals like yourselves. I've been doing my own pressure washing on the side for the past two years and have stuck mainly to auto detailing and exhaust hood cleaning. Although I have made some decent cash, I want a bigger peace of the pie!..lol...I've just been a lil insecure of taking the plunge and going full time. With the coming of 2013 I want to really change things up and go full throttle, so I think this is the year I finally get to doing what I've been wanting to do for a long time! It definitely helps to see the positive talk on the business, as it gives me hope and motivation!..If anybody has any tips or advice on making it in this business and keeping it going go for years to come I would greatly appreciate it!​