• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to the board

Hello my name is Pete and I am a water pressure cleaner. That said my company is Cleaned by Pete power washing, in Springfield MO we do the basic cleaning as Soft-wash or pressure washing for the exterior home or business, concrete & surface cleaning, mobile wet: sand, coal slag or soda blasting, paint prep, hot or cold water power / pressure and live low-pressure steam cleaning, A/C external coil cleaning, graffiti removal, we are working with F9 rust and stain products and stripped alot of wooden deck furniture, do some mobile truck washing, we also clean decks and fences, work with some builders on clean-ups, and all types of cleaning that involves squirting water, one of the largest areas we are growing in is residential patio / BBQ entertaining (we call it being the outside maid), areas in & around the Springfield and the South-west MO area (417) 459-7869. Please visit our web pages on facebook to see more of what we do, and let me know what you think of the site to see if needs something.
I been in the power / pressure washing business for some years now first with my sister and brother in law cleaning mainly hoods, filters, restaurants bakeries and grills. Doing side-walks and shopping carts for customers in the Supermarkets. Getting older and fatter with time plus the late nights we why I quit this and move forward buying my own equipment and opening up Cleaned by Pete part time and then in 2008-2009 went full time. That about sums it up. I have been reading the forum for some time and just finally signed up.