• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Downstream capabilities?

Bob Gomez

Just wondering how long my pressure line can be while down streaming. I have a new set up and have heard 150 feet may be a problem for Proper ratios of soap and water. I'm running 5.5 GPS at 3500 psi. I'm looking to work with 200 feet perhaps. Thnx for any suggestions. Bob g

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Just wondering how long my pressure line can be while down streaming. I have a new set up and have heard 150 feet may be a problem for Proper ratios of soap and water. I'm running 5.5 GPS at 3500 psi. I'm looking to work with 200 feet perhaps. Thnx for any suggestions. Bob g

I Downs Stream thru 200 feet of hose no problem, you just gotta get the right injector.

Paul, Pete, or Russ can help you.

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Great thread...I have a question: How high you can DS with 200' hose and 8GPM machine @ 3000Psi ? What equipment/nozzle would you recommend to reach 50' walls...?
Thank you

Vic Irish

What is the definition of downstreaming? Is it adding surfactant in 11 : 1 ratio?
maybe I better stick to window cleaning ;-)
Still learning,
vic

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
On an 8gpm 3000psi machine we can use a 0degree 60 orafice tip to throw it up 30 feet. If your losing draw, try a larger orafice tip to reduce back pressure as low as possible.

Definition of downstream is drawing chemical after the pump. Upstream is before the pump. If all else fails, downstream at the tip with an xjet style device.

Vic Irish

On an 8gpm 3000psi machine we can use a 0degree 60 orafice tip to throw it up 30 feet. If your losing draw, try a larger orafice tip to reduce back pressure as low as possible.

Definition of downstream is drawing chemical after the pump. Upstream is before the pump. If all else fails, downstream at the tip with an xjet style device.

Thank you for the definition, Bill, makes sense to me! ;)
Still learning,
vic