• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Raul Nevarez

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Great big welcome to Raul Nevarez of Amirillo Texas to the UAMCC forum. Raul is partner with and brother of Javier Nevarez and they own Let it Shine. Javier joined us last week.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Juan and Raul are the first brothers/partners to join us. Great to have you guys with us.

Raul Nevarez

Thanks Doug and Randy.. Look forward to learning and contributing in anyway I can. Javi has told me great things about this, really glad to have found something like this for our realm of business..Thanks Guys.