• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to form

Lucas Andrews

Hi, My name is Lucas Andrews and I ower GreaseproLLC, a commercial power washing company in Berkeley Springs, WV. We have been cleaning restaurant vent/hoods for 4 years now. At the time we are working on getting into the equipment washing and residential field.

Dan Dykstra

Contributing Member
Hi everyone, Dan Dykstra here and my company is Roof Cleaner we are a SoftWash exterior surface cleaning company that serves the West Michigan area. We have just signed on with the UAMCC at SoftWashapolooza 2013 in Orlando. Looking forward to getting to know more of you on the fourm.