• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Generac Pressure Washer

Jeremy Pate

I just had a machine go out on me.
Need something now and finances are short for the time being.
I found a generac 4gpm 4000 psi cold water unit for $850 with a 1 year fix anything no questions asked warranty.
What do you guys know/think about these units?

Jeremy Pate

dont get this machine.
I just typed a whole novel explaining the problems and accidentally hit the reply to thread button, which refreshed this box.
Long story short, this machine stayed in the shop almost as long as it stayed out.
It came with a problem (I forget what it was) and would randomly die and after cranking it 2 or 3 more times and it dying an hour later, it wouldnt crank for a day or 2.
Took them 4 tries and 10 weeks to figure that out.
Then there was only 1 place here that did warranty work.
Rudest guy you'd ever meet.
I wanted to bust him up just for that crappy attitude he walked around with, and his extreme laziness.
Dude wouldn't even call generac and order the parts for WEEKS.
I think he didnt like the attitude I gave in return, and so he wouldnt do any more work for me.
No wonder why his shop was in some crap shed out in the middle of nowhere.

Jeremy Pate

What make engine was it? Their own?

yea.
And now the whole engine went out on me.
I hear they make good generators, and maybe they do make good pressure washers, but this wasnt a good 1st impression with me.
Got me a honda engine cat pump belt drive pressure pro machine, and never had 1 problem with it.

Jeremy Pate

oh 1 more thing.
I ordered it online right, so they didnt ship it with oil in the machine (delivery drivers send things back if they leak).
The machine takes 1 and a half quarts.
They only sent 1 quart.
Not that oils expensive or anything, its just not a good start.