• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jacob Mccutchon New user

Hello I am Jacob Mccutcheon Owner of Jakes powerwash here in Southside Alabama. Looking forward to talking and learning from the rest of yall. My scope of work is house wash, deck restoration, Log homes, and every thing else that deals with water. Started this business because this country was built on small business. Second year in the business man you learn a lot in a year... You learn how not to do a lot of things and get a better idea of the things you really need.

Thanks Guy. When are some workshops coming around the south. Are where can I find dates and locations to these events. Wanting to buy another unit I aint big enough for a skid load are nothing like that. I am just working out of my pickup with a eagle series 4000psi unit cold water down stream. I get my chems from right here in gasden at etowah chemicals they do me right. Their is just much I need to learn. And talk with some one on prices they are paying on thier chems. Right now I am paying 42 dollars on a 5 gallon house wash slash gutter cleaner they offer it works great on gutters. thats all i use. I cut is 2:1 on my gutters, and 15:1 on my houses. I got a big fence coming up a vinyl fence on a house place alot of it. Need some help with that. Man i just got a lot of questions. Thanks.