• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Easy backlink for roof cleaners

Lee Kendall

I didn't realize this, but the blog on my website allows you all to enter one backlink in the sig.. should be real easy to incorporate the words "roof cleaning" or "exterior cleaning" into the comments.. This is guest commenting, and these will become long-tail links.. They will help your website, and they will make mine have a nice appearance.. Also they will be viewed as a better link since it is coming from a relative site to yours..
Roof Cleaning Blog check it out if you want!

Chris Tucker

I didn't realize this, but the blog on my website allows you all to enter one backlink in the sig.. should be real easy to incorporate the words "roof cleaning" or "exterior cleaning" into the comments.. This is guest commenting, and these will become long-tail links.. They will help your website, and they will make mine have a nice appearance.. Also they will be viewed as a better link since it is coming from a relative site to yours..
Roof Cleaning Blog check it out if you want!

Lee Kendall

I think your thinking of a no-index.. this is a no-follow.. a link is a link and they are still counted.. Check some of your competitors backlinks and see how many no-follows show up.. most likely about 60/40 follow/ no-follow

Chris Tucker

I think your thinking of a no-index.. this is a no-follow.. a link is a link and they are still counted.. Check some of your competitors backlinks and see how many no-follows show up.. most likely about 60/40 follow/ no-follow
What I meant is this, a NOFOLLOW Blog does not pass any link juice to the page that is linked to it.

It looks weird to Google to have ONLY DOFOLLOW Backlinks, so it is always a good idea to diversify your backlinks, especially with the recent and upcoming Panda Updates.
Here is a good read:)

There are two kinds of backlinks – Dofollow backlinks and Nofollow backlinks. You were probably taught that a “Nofollow backlink” is less valuable because it does not pass on its SEO juice to other sites. A “Dofollow backlink” is a link that passes its pagerank influence to an outbound link. However, if everyone is looking for Dofollow backlinks but is only willing to give Nofollow backlinks to others, it would be harder and harder to find Dofollow backlinks. You probably have to pay big $$ to get Dofollow backlinks.
Is Nofollow backlinks totally useless? Not at all! Here are 3 Reasons You Need to Build Nofollow Backlinks:

1. Search engines do follow nofollow backlinks for index purposes. They just don’t credit them with the PageRank of the origin site because nofollow backlinks don’t pass any PageRank influence down to your site.
  2. From the search engines perspective, you want your links to be in good “neighbourhoods”. If Google sees your nofollow backlinks from all over PageRank1+ sites, it can only do good to your websites.
  3. Nofollow backlinks bring traffic to your website. If a nofollow backlink to your site gets shared a lot in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+, search engines will recognize the increase in popularity. Google does use data from social sites for ranking.
The recent Google Panda updates have punished many websites using linking schemes. One of them is building links from blog network. Googles wants to see more natural link buildings. What are natural backlinks? Instead of anchor text backlinks using the same keyword, the backlinks are diversified. Some are just raw urls without any keywords. Of course many are nofollow backlinks. Because that’s the really. There are always more Nofollow backlinks than Dofollow backlinks. Some SEO gurus even predict that the Nofollow backlinks will be the new Dofollow backlinks. I think this is a great news for many who can not find cheaper ways to build Dofollow backlinks.
So don’t hesitate, just go ahead and do it. Leave thoughtful blog comments whenever you can to those authority blog sites. NoFollow backlinks are valuable to the overall health of your website.