• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello to all.

Tim Curlin

Good Morning. I would like to hello and thanks for making this forum available to read while a non-member. I found it a few weeks ago and have enjoyed the courteous, professional exchange of ideas and information.

My company name is Tim's Power Washing Service llc. I'm located in Columbia county in North Florida. Gainesville, Florida is nearby with a lot of potential. At this time I plan on offering cleaning of concrete and decks, house washing, gutter cleaning. Also, I offer Diamond plate restoration, Tool boxes, Horse trailers, Truck bed rails, ect. All these jobs are bid on sight.

Today I meet with my insurance guy and get that squared away and the truck title transferred into the llc. The last steps are coming together and my part time operation will be a legit full time, insured business. I feel good about that.

The logo is almost done and then we are off to the vinyl guy for advertising on the truck. A website will be established soon.

Thanks for reading.

Tim.