• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Picture Day for the Pressure Washing Industry!!

Carlos Gonzales

Folks, the UAMCC could use your help. The organization that is being built to help further our industry has come a long way. Thank you to the many who have stepped up and have helped by offering donations and articles. We are now seeking pictures for the website. We are primarily looking for action shots, but extraordinary before and after pictures are also welcome. Commercial, residential, fleet washing, flatwork, anything that depicts to potential customers what it is we do. There are no limits. The only thing we ask is that shots be clear and not blurry or very low quality. Your company will be given exposure with a rollover credit and you will receive a link to your website on a references page.

Even if you are not considering joining the UAMCC, the organization will be working hard to help put the industry in a more positive light. If you can provide a few pictures, you will be assisting us in that endeavor. Thanks in advance!
Please send your pictures to this email address: pictures@uamcc.org

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Re: Picture Day for the Industry!!

Carlos,
If there are any pics on my website that the Org can use, including my :smile: face, feel free. Seriously, If you see any you think might work, let me know and I can send you originals.

Carlos Gonzales

Re: Picture Day for the Industry!!

The "in box" is getting full with pictures!! :worshippy:

Thanks to all that have supported this.....

Keep em coming!!:clap::clap: