• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Introducing myself to the UAMCC community

Justin Corbin

My name is Justin Corbin and I own AquaBlast Pressure Cleaning in Seabrook, TX. I want to thank Gearold White for making me aware of UAMCC and all they have to offer newbies such as myself. AquaBlast currently specializes residential pressure cleaning and soft-washing and we are moving into roof cleaning, rust removal, and commercial cleaning. Please visit our temporary page at www.AquaBlastLlc.com and let me know what you think. As I said, I am new and kindly welcome all constructive criticism and suggestions!

Justin Corbin

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've been reading up on the previous threads and already learning alot! Once things pick back up, I'll be joining as a paid member. I also plan on purchasing a case of F9 soon and becoming an authorized applicator. Doug, you can expect to see me soon in some of your training/cert. classes! Gene, we'll have to actually meet sometime soon. Heard many good things about you. Looking forward to networking with everybody!