• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey guys and gals

Alejandro Riojas

UAMCC-Member
I probably should've done this first before posting earlier....

My name is Alejandro Riojas III Iam a disabled Locomotive Engineer. I am starting my business as a Roof and exterior cleaner, we will be able to also sanitize playground equipment public restrooms softwash water towers etc. I have learned a lot from Ac Lockyer and his softwashing expertise! I am joining this association because this is a lot like my union that I used to represent which is a Voice! The people here who I have Internet stalked hahahhaha I feel are the real fighters of our indrustry which has led me to this place I hope to get as much knowledge from you guys and join you in events to help out one another!! Thanks y'all :biggrin:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great to have you Here
I probably should've done this first before posting earlier....

My name is Alejandro Riojas III Iam a disabled Locomotive Engineer. I am starting my business as a Roof and exterior cleaner, we will be able to also sanitize playground equipment public restrooms softwash water towers etc. I have learned a lot from Ac Lockyer and his softwashing expertise! I am joining this association because this is a lot like my union that I used to represent which is a Voice! The people here who I have Internet stalked hahahhaha I feel are the real fighters of our indrustry which has led me to this place I hope to get as much knowledge from you guys and join you in events to help out one another!! Thanks y'all :biggrin:

Craig Harrison

UAMCC Associate Member
Welcome, Alejandro! It's nice to see you here. UAMCC is the best ORG in the industry and you will soon see why. It was great to meet you in CA and get to know you. If you have any questions about anything I'm here for you and so is the rest of the UAMCC Team and Distributors.

Alejandro Riojas

UAMCC-Member
Thanks guys for your support and Craig same with you. It was awesome meeting you I have my LLC ready and I am starting to do my website and hopefully I can send you my info this week coming up so I can become the valleys own F9 authorized company!!