• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello Everyone

Chris Chappell

Hello Everyone,
Not sure if I introduced myself a while back or not so I thought I would do it now.
A lot of you will know me from the other forums out there as I am a member at most forums, except one that recently decided that an open mind, thinking for your self, showing the truth and saying what a great person that Scott Stone is is not wanted there so I got banned from that site. O Well.

I thought that I need to be posting here more as I have some information on environmental cleaning, attended several classes on environmental cleaning (Jerry's class is great!) and have been in the pressure washing industry for over 20 years but started my own business back in 2004, so a bit more than 9.5 years doing it my way and not the other's way or the wrong way.

I do commercial truck washing, heavy equipment washing/degreasing, building and house washing, commercial sidewalk cleaning and other forms of pressure washing services in the Corpus Christi, San Antonio and South Texas areas.

I have been on the forums long before I started my business back in 2004 trying to decide if I want to do more pressure washing but on my own, my own business and hopefully make some good money at it. After a while of reading (months and months) on the different forums that were there like Dave's, Delco, PWI, tgs, and others, I decided that I can easily do a better job than what was offered currently out there and I could be my own boss finally.

Here I will be posting more than in the past and will be trying to help others that need help or want help.

Some of you will remember me not only from the other forums but at the many, many round tables I have been to in the past, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 events in a year and I have got to know a lot of you and made good friends, some I have not seen on some forums as many are out working and some have left the industry, either way it is great to be posting here more than in the past and excited to get certified here as well.

One of the biggest reasons for me joining here was that Ron and Tony Shelton (great friends) are on the BOD and making this place a great place for contractors all around the world to join, learn and help spread the truth of the Clean Water Act and what it really means so that contractors are educated and can help educate other contractors so we all make the world a cleaner place as we are here cleaning up the pollution and helping to make the world a cleaner, safer place for everyone. I have many other friends here, some are on the BOD and some are just regular members (which is ok) so that will be great.

I truly feel that with Ron, Tony S., Doug and the others on the BOD, this organization will just keep on gaining in membership, keep on spreading the truth of the CWA, keep on educating members, and gain public awareness of this organization so that the public will know about this organization and how it is helping to clean up pollution and make places cleaner, more sanitary and safer for everyone.

It is great to be here.

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hello Chris !
It's great to have another legend with us! I like your posts and you helped me with some valuable tips over time. Thank you !

Chris Chappell

Thanks guys.

Great to have other people from Texas on the site.

Igor, how's it going? Hope all the mis-information being spread out in California is not making work too hard out there. In time things will get straightened out with the help of Ron M., this BOD and real professionals on this site helping out. Hope we never have another Houston catastrophe in any other city out there.

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
Thanks guys.

Great to have other people from Texas on the site.

Igor, how's it going? Hope all the mis-information being spread out in California is not making work too hard out there. In time things will get straightened out with the help of Ron M., this BOD and real professionals on this site helping out. Hope we never have another Houston catastrophe in any other city out there.
Or any where!

Chris Chappell

Thanks guys, NO problem, I am happy to support a real organization that is actually helping members, not stabbing them in the back or doing other things detrimental to contractor's businesses.

I am happy to be here, especially with the great members on the BOD that will actually make a difference out there and help all of our businesses in many ways out in the real world.