• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Saint Louis!

Jeremy Nevil

Greetings!

My name is Jeremy Nevil and I am the National Sales Manager here at Abstrakt Marketing Group. I am going to use this post to give you all some information on me, and why I have searched out to the UMACC.

I have been working for Abstrakt for a little more than 2 years and have been the National Sales Manager here for the last year. The reason I am on here is ultimately to learn about the industry. We have had great success with a power washer here in Saint Louis, and have about 6 more that we have brought on in the last few months.

I am not a spammer. I am here to learn, and will not blast the boards with advertisements on my service. I will be a well disciplined sales person and walk anyone through the process that is willing to listen about expanding their commercial business.

For more details, please proceed to the marketing thread...or PM me for more information.

Thanks,
Jeremy