• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commercial Business Development

Jeremy Nevil

Greetings all!

I just posted in the "get to know you" section, and I wanted to come here and give some more details on our Commercial Power Washing business development program.

Ultimately I would like to walk folks that are interested through a 30 minute presentation over the phone and through a webinar. But I will give the 30 thousand foot view here and answer any questions.

Basically what we do is put you in front of the commercial businesses that are good fits for your services. Flat-work, Fleet-work, and anything in between. YOU tell US who you want to target and we will build the database and pursue the folks that make the most sense.

Exclusivity-We will only do this for ONE power washing in a market. In addition to that we are also guaranteeing our results.

View the link below for a basic view on what our program looks like.
Prospekt Business Development Plan - YouTube

I would love the opportunity to speak with you all about what we do in detail, as well as LEARN about your company and how we can help you grow your commercial business.

My contact info is in the sig!!

Thanks,
Jeremy​