• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How To Build Your Service Through Your Web Site

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
I don't post much but have 4 web sites that have taking my service to a new level.
They have been managed by Laura @ Greencastle.

If you want to take your web site to the next level I highly recommend you check this out.

[h=2]Creating Your Online Business For Years OfGrowth[/h]The class runs from Thursday, October 24 throughTuesday, December 3.
Since each class will be recorded, you’ll be able to listen toit at your convenience if you can’t catch it live. You’ll also be able toreplay it over and over.
EightSessions To Business Growth – Sign Up Here
1. Building A GreatFoundation – Thursday, 10/24/13
2. Using The Best KISSDesign – Tuesday, 10/29/13
3. Mastering Content ForOptimal Growth – Tuesday, 11/5/13
4. Optimizing To YourFull Potential – Thursday, 11/7/13
5. Getting Listed AndLetting Your Customers Find You –Tuesday, 11/12/14
6. Linking Up With OtherPros/Cons – Thursday, 11/14/13
7. ManagingAnd Growing Your Social Network –Tuesday, 11/19/13
8. Accelerating GrowthWith Helpful And Time-saving Tools –Thursday, 11/21/13
Bonus Q&A callTuesday, 12/5/13

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I use Laura also, in fact she was referred to me by Bruce. She manages my 3 web sites and in fact just totally redid them all.. Laura is awesome and I also highly recommend her.