• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please welcome new donating member Shawn Sween.

Shawn Sween

Thanks everyone for the BIG welcome. It was nice to meet all of you in San Diego. I have a few questions.

I have a customer with a few gas stations that I'm trying to nudge toward a quarterly maintenance program. How much of a discount would you give off of standard pricing for quarterly service? Is it a percentage off, like 15%-20%? What would the discount be for monthly maintenance?

Also, can you recommend any contract templates or examples with key language, etc.?

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome Shawn. Make it compelling and remember that the work should be much easier if on maintenance. Some times the price will be dramatically different. It all depends on what your initial price was. For example I might clean your station 1 time for 2300 or i can clean it on regular maintenance quarterly for 385. Now the customer saves over $700 this year and never has to worry about how the place looks again. These numbers are arbitrary to show the point. If you can get $100 per man hour your looking good. Your process will need to be efficient to maximize profit and keep the customer cost low.