• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

trouble with pressuwasher

Bob Gomez

Just recently my machine (5.5 gpm 3500 psi)..was running fine using cold water and suddenly it started to randomly lose water pressure..on and off the pressure went as if I had no water supply. ( It's tank fed) and it appears its not sucking the water from the tank. I hooked up a hose from the house direct and the machine/pump ran fine. I re-attached the tank supply and it would not take the water from the tank. The valve from the tank is clean etc. Any thoughts?.Thanks, Bob

Gene Beck

usually there is a filter in the hose where it connects to your pump. looks like a aerator in a house hold facet. it clogs up with mineral deposits. check it and let us know

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
If your water level is getting low in the tank, then the supply water line could be causing air gaps to get into the supply line from the tank to the machine. Ot the water supply from the tank to the machine has a restriction. Somewhere along the line, the water is getting restricted somehow. Start at the machine like Gene said..then work back.

Gene Beck

also check to make sure your return line to tank from your unloader isn't dumping directly over the line to your pump. if it is and your water is low it will aerate your water and give same symptoms but you will only notice it if water is less than about 20-24 inches

Guy Blackmon

also check to make sure your return line to tank from your unloader isn't dumping directly over the line to your pump. if it is and your water is low it will aerate your water and give same symptoms but you will only notice it if water is less than about 20-24 inches

Great advice Gene...I would also add checking your supply hose from tank to machine to make sure you have no loose fitting that would allow air in and break suction.