• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Marketing Director LeiLani Chostner Intro

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
Hello,

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and give a short explanation of my skills and experience. I have over ten years of corporate management sales experience specializing in electronics. As part of working in the corporate retail industry I became familiar with organizational standards and practices as well as social media promotions. I also was an independent sales contractor for ProPowerWash for five years under the supervision of Ron Musgraves. A great deal of my time with ProPowerWash was developing and designing marketing strategies aimed at property managers and commercial businesses. Because of my background in the mobile cleaning industry I am able to bring value to the organization and a clear understanding how to generate propagation for Associates and Contractors. I look forward to working with all of you and I am super excited about being part of the UAMCC family.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes,

LeiLani Chostner:smile:

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
So Far......

Since acquiring the position of Marketing Director I have taken on several different projects. Some of them include working on NOVA marketing which I am glad to say came out wonderful. Attendance is at 100 so that is absolutely great! I have completed several written documents including thank you letters, new member welcoming letters, and flyer content. I have also been assisting with the environmental team and compiled and posted a list of all 50 states with suggested environmental links so we can all have a place to come to get information. Here is the link Environmental Suggested Links by State . I have also been helping Tony recruit enviro-team members, which I have really enjoyed speaking with our members they are absolutely wonderful. Some of the projects I will be working on in the future are the Mentoring Program, I believe it's one of the best educational tools out there so I want to see this set up. New Member and Member benefits information I want to ensure our members are fully aware of all the great benefits they have as members. Also will be working on Marketing for the convention. Some exciting news at the truck show in March we will be marketing UAMCC contractors solely to the end users, which is really exciting to be able to get UAMCC Contractors out to the public. Again I really enjoy working with all of you and look forward to the great things to come.

Guy Blackmon

LeiLani, if I haven't said so before.....Welcome and Thank You for your work on behalf of the UAMCC. I'm glad that there is an experienced person in this position that is, and has been connected to our Industry.

Having you on the UAMCC Team is a huge step forward in the future growth and success of the UAMCC.

So Glad To Have You On Board!!!

Last edited: