• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Valpak Advertising

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I looked at it a couple years ago, but seemed kind of expensive. Chris, what I do when looking into something like this is to ask people, random people I see when out shopping at the HD or Lowes, when getting gas, ask friends, family, neighbors, I will even email some customers, the type of customers that I know like to help and share information. I would ask something like "Do you use valpack?" and if they aswer yes "what kind of savings or discount are you looking for". I then reflect back on my "case study" for lack of a better term and try to figure out if it is something I want to pursue.

From my own personal perspective though, I am just not into the "discount" method of advertising my business and so I generally stay away from these type of advertising venues.

I would make sure first and foremost that you have a good ranking web site and that your site is mobile active. Then make sure you put into your signature on these forums AND post blogs from the forums with links to your web site.

From what I am hearing around different message boards is mixed results. Some say it was the worst money they ever spent and some say they absolutely love it.

It most likely depends on when you run the ad and where you live. Not really something I want to roll the dice on. Would much rather send out more postcards and at least know that someone at the house physically touched it.

Brian Wendling

It works in some areas. I use money mailer most and then other small companies. We do 40 zones at a time and the phones go crazy. I have done it for 20 years and now people look for it. Got to spend it to make it.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
It works in some areas. I use money mailer most and then other small companies. We do 40 zones at a time and the phones go crazy. I have done it for 20 years and now people look for it. Got to spend it to make it.

What kind of coupons have you found work the best???

Bob Gomez

I used Val Pak, Super Coups, Quality House...All shared mailer venues like Val Pak. It provided many, many leads, most were no good but some worked out well. Its a numbers game. For someone starting out, with more time to spend on "any lead," it may be o.k. just to get some sort of data base started. For the veteran in business, it may be too much running around for the R.O.I.
I thought it was inexpensive when I was using it years ago, Not sure what its like these days.