• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Roof Cleaning Chat

Re: New Roof Cleaning Chat!

Thank you to Michael Kreisle, Thad and Bob Williamson for their parts in supporting/promoting the roof cleaning chat tonight. And also thank you to all that participated. We had a very nice turn out of 20 folks at one point. Not bad for an "off" night.

Thanks to Carlos from the UAMCC for attending as well.

Hope to see even more folks next Tuesday night!

Don

Carlos Gonzales

This was a great get together and probably one of the better ones that I have attended in a long time. Attendees that are BBS members from PWI, TGS, PTState, PWN and UAMCC were all there. Kudos to Michael, Don and Bob for keeping the topic on topic.

Historically chats tend to turn into a water cooler discussion in which it becomes a B.S. session....this was not the case on this one. Good questions and straight answers were a common place this evening.

Good job guys!!

This was a great get together and probably one of the better ones that I have attended in a long time. Attendees that are BBS members from PWI, TGS, PTState, PWN and UAMCC were all there. Kudos to Michael, Don and Bob for keeping the topic on topic.

Historically chats tend to turn into a water cooler discussion in which it becomes a B.S. session....this was not the case on this one. Good questions and straight answers were a common place this evening.

Good job guys!!

Thanks Carlos.

There were also a few of us from www.roofcleaningforums.com there as well.
:Smiley-2051:

Since Carlos didn't give us the plug, I guess I'll do it. :Smiley-2153::Smiley-2000:

Just bringing it back to the top as a reminder about tomorrow night's chat.

The emphasis will be on pumps and cleaning mixtures, but all things 'roof cleaning' are open.