• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Additions to UAMCC BBS

Carlos Gonzales

I wanted to take a second and acknowledge all who have recently signed up here on the UAMCC BBS. It is encouraging to see new members signing up on a daily basis and also engaging in dialogue here at UAMCC.

In particular it is great to see Larry Hinckley, Senior Tech Advisor from Delco Cleaning Systems over here at UAMCC. Larry has over 24 years in the washing business. He is well respected throughout the washing industry. Larry it was great speaking with you and trust you will find the UAMCC BBS a place where all are welcomed from the industry.

Also, I would like to thank Joseph Walters of Joseph D. Walters Insurance, for his heartfelt correspondence that he sent to the UAMCC family. At last count Joe has been involved with the pressure washing industry for over 29 years. Your words of encouragement is a personal testament for me that the UAMCC is on the right track. Thank you for your support and your continued interest in the UAMCC. The UAMCC will certainly keep you abreast of our continued progress!

Last but not least, for all the members that signed up over the last year. I want to say thanks. Thanks for your continued support, ideas and suggestions that all of you have offered over this past year. It has been enlightening.

All of you have been great and the UAMCC is looking forward to a prosperous year in 2009!