• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Remembering David Olson

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1432729210300380

David Olson was a Great Washer who Helped so many of us over the Years. I asked Peggy (Daves Wife) when David Passed away if the Industry ever Made an award in his Name She would Approve, she of course was speechless. I informed her that if I had ever had the chance to Start and award in Dave's Name it would be a Person who Stood out in the industry. Hence we Decided that Larry Hinkley Was that Man, Larry like Dave has helped so many people, Larry Didn't have a Clue he was going to receive the award. I told Larry Come to UAMCC National Houston Convention to Speak.

Larry Accepted my invite Having no Idea he was going to Receive the award. When his name was Called I think he was Surprised. Many People were actually surprised since it was the first ever Dave Olson award.

I want future people to understand while I have received awards myself and seen awards given I want all to know that the Dave Olson Award is not an annual award given each year. This award will only be given when someone in the Industry is a clear Standout. Some who's merits of achievement are over the top. I want Larry, Peg as Dave called her to know that when Larry started Bawling I was Lost for words. As I write this reflecting back on the moment I'm proud that my colleague and Freind Scott Stone presented the award. Scott understood the reasons for the Dave Olson award and how much Dave Has meant to all of us. I hope in the future the recipients and the people who elect to give this Out read and understand the Fellowship , love and lifetime achievements this award was Based on.

I'm proud to be the President of our industry organization today, the good the UAMCC has done and will continue to do changing peoples lives is important to me. Today I feel the industry is full and meaningful for the future. These two Leaders are those who you should model yourselves after for future success.

God Bless you Larry & Dave, thank you for being great leaders!!!!!!!!

Thanks Peg for allowing us to Honor David, as his memory will Live on for Future Generations of Mobile Cleaners.

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Great post ! Great award ! Great guys !
As Doug said, I'm very happy that I was there and spent time with Larry !