• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

feed back for new site

Tim Nunez

My new site is almost ready. some of the wording is filler some is the actual. Want to see if i can get some feed back on it?
I know there is a few errors that i need deisgner to change as well .http://vapressurewashinginc.com/

I am unsure what i need to change or if i need to add more content

Thanks!

Chris Dubbs

I like it, it looks clean. But why would you use a picture of a cheap electric pressure washer on the front page? It conveys that they can use the cheap one they have to get Professional results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Terry Mc Kenna

Contributing Member
The site looks good some of the photos works really well, shows what you can do. Most people can not picture it they have to SEE IT. These work well for that.

Guy Blackmon

Why is the phone number so small? Also your logo, though it shouldn't larger than your phone # it needs to be more pronounced. Your logo is how customers remember your Company.