• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Introducing FREE SHIPPING on Seal-n-Lock, Baker's Gray Away, Wakefield and more!

David Phillips

UAMCC Associate Member
Shipping is a hassle. I don't care what the Post Office says.

I am excited to announce to all of you that we have officially launched phase1 of our FREE SHIPPING program!
We now offer (in addition to your 10% professional contractor discount if you are a Spray-n-Pay Rewards Member) Free Shipping on over 250+ items everyday including:

- Seal-N-Lock SuperWet Paver Sealer
- Baker's Gray Away Wood Stains
- Wakefield InnerSeal-DPS
- Wakefield Hydro-Top
- All Malish Brushes
- All Diamabrush Tools and More!

Now you can get the Best Products, Best Customer Service AND Free Shipping all in one place!
Check out www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com for all the details!

I also want to say thanks to the UAMCC and all its members for their support!!

David Phillips

UAMCC Associate Member
Thanks guys!
We want to make the process of ordering products as simple as possible. We're starting with our top selling products that contractors use day in and day out. This not only makes it easier for the customer, but quicker and easier for us to process orders as well.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Shipping is a hassle. I don't care what the Post Office says.

I am excited to announce to all of you that we have officially launched phase1 of our FREE SHIPPING program!
We now offer (in addition to your 10% professional contractor discount if you are a Spray-n-Pay Rewards Member) Free Shipping on over 250+ items everyday including:

- Seal-N-Lock SuperWet Paver Sealer
- Baker's Gray Away Wood Stains
- Wakefield InnerSeal-DPS
- Wakefield Hydro-Top
- All Malish Brushes
- All Diamabrush Tools and More!

Now you can get the Best Products, Best Customer Service AND Free Shipping all in one place!
Check out www.SouthernStainAndSeal.com for all the details!

I also want to say thanks to the UAMCC and all its members for their support!!

That's great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk