• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Round Tables

Carlos Gonzales

Whos doing a RT this year:

Ron - I know you have a few already in the works. Can you list them here?

Also,

If anyone else is doing one, please feel free to list the month and location.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Re: 2009 Industry Round Tables

Whos doing a RT this year:

Ron - I know you have a few already in the works. Can you list them here?

Also,

If anyone else is doing one, please feel free to list the month and location.

Sites ready, we are opening any minute. The mag and charity will open in a few months.

Jonathan Ellis

Once I get some time to register, I am going to do AL and GA as long as they have not filled up. Hopefully I can get that done soon. I would like to go to all of them, but I have to play them each individually.

Anyone know where to sign up for Alabama?

Jeff LeCours

Once I get some time to register, I am going to do AL and GA as long as they have not filled up. Hopefully I can get that done soon. I would like to go to all of them, but I have to play them each individually.

Anyone know where to sign up for Alabama?

PWI is suppose to have the new RT PWing board up sometime real soon and the info will be there. The hotel is nice and I heard the conference area is real nice too. The menu looks good. I'll be there looking forward to seeing you there

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

PWI is suppose to have the new RT PWing board up sometime real soon and the info will be there. The hotel is nice and I heard the conference area is real nice too. The menu looks good. I'll be there looking forward to seeing you there

I'm happy to report Alabama will be free for the first 30. We have enough Distributor support to have a contractor free Show.

Russ Spence will post details since its Russ Spences Meeting.

Jeff & Russ Will be Speaking about PM's. I know Russ has some very cool Demos and Mikes bringing a lift.

Last edited:

Thad Eckhoff

The Second Annual New Orleans Contractor's Networking Event (that sounds fancy, huh?) will be held late summer 2009. I'm looking at first weekend in August and will announce firm dates as soon as I get them locked down.

Guy Blackmon

Not sure right now Ron, her Fathers health is not so good, so looks like my son will be comming with me. I want Cody to meet DJ, maybe what DJ's got will rub off on Cody ( work ethic ).