• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

World of Concrete - Anyone Attending?

opwdecks

Will anyone be attending the WOC in Vegas the first week of Febuary. It's a great convention for all types of Decorative Concrete. I will be there Feburary 1st-3rd if anyone wants to meet up!

Carlos Gonzales

Scott I would love to hook up as Las Vegas is just a quick 8 hour drive from me but have way too much on my plate.

Tony Shelton is from Vegas ....you may run into him there. He is active on a few boards!

Tony Szabo

Carlos
I'm thinking of going. This will be our second attemp to meet in Vegas Carlos, the last time we were just doing to much family stuff. If you tone out all the gambling Vegas is a exellent place for a Family adventure. Our Three girls said they perfer Vegas over Mexico, but Mom and Dad tend to be a bit more lazy in the Mexican enviroment.

Anyhow, I will stay in contact about attending the show. Jay from v-seal says its a show that you don't want to miss. I hope it will work out.

opwdecks

It's a great show. Biggest convention that I have seen. I usually go every other year and meet up with a few of my vendors.